By Timothy J. Geddert
Read Online or Download All Right Now: Finding Consensus on Ethical Questions PDF
Best christian theology books
This can be a interesting research and reaction to the basic questions that face any believer this day. unfortunately changing into day-by-day extra topical, this booklet explores all elements of evil - our modern and theological realizing, and the ways that evil offers itself in society at the present time. absolutely grounded within the bible, Evil and the Justice of God is glowing, erudite, provocative and especially correct within the wake of recent international terror assaults.
Calvin for the twenty first Century is an edited compilation of the stimulating addresses given on the Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary’s annual convention in August 2009, at Grand Rapids, Michigan. The publication features a wealth of data and useful purposes approximately the way to use Calvin’s concept in our difficult day.
In keeping with renowned call for, Patrick Henry Reardon provides the 1st of 3 volumes exploring redemption and salvation throughout the lens of Scripture, patristics, and liturgics, in addition to via heritage, philosophy, language, literature, and psychology. He brings a lot of these views jointly to teach how the full of Christ’s work—from Incarnation to Ascension—accomplishes the “at-one-ment” of God with guy.
God’s Unconditional Love indicates how we meet God’s love in our areas of disgrace and darkness and the way distorted pictures of God similar to the judging God, the detached God, the hard God—keep us from impending the God published by means of Jesus.
- The Hijacking of Jesus: How the Greeks Stole Jesus from the Jews And Made Him a Second Christian God
- Fortunate Fallibility: Kierkegaard and the Power of Sin (AAR Reflection and Theory in the Study of Religion Series)
- Encountering the Mystery: Understanding Orthodox Christianity Today
- The Eschatological Judgment of Christ: The Hope of Universal Salvation and the Fear of Eternal Perdition in the Theology of Hans Urs von Balthasar
- The Doctrine of the Person and Work of Christ
Extra resources for All Right Now: Finding Consensus on Ethical Questions
All Right Now: Finding Consensus on Ethical Questions by Timothy J. Geddert